When returning materials purchased from iTaLAM, we ask your kind cooperation in following the terms below:
- Requests for returns (Digital and Print) must be made by November 30th of the current school year. (For schools who use the Southern hemisphere curriculum, the request for returns must be made by March 25th of the current school year.)
- Returns will only be accepted with prior authorization from iTaLAM.
- Requests for returns should be addressed to: email@example.com. We will review the requests and send you a RAN (Return Authorization Number).
- Posters and flashcards will not be accepted for return.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be charged on all returns.
- Packages returned without a RAN (Return Authorization Number) will be refused.
- Only unused and undamaged materials will be accepted.
- If your return is approved, we will apply the credit to your school’s account.
- If books are not returned, we will apply the credit only for the digital component.
- Shipping costs and Brokerage fees are the customers’ responsibility.
For further information regarding returns please contact Shoshana Sebag at +1 514 338-2978.